Pages


Monday, June 11, 2012

Get Laud End of Season Sale



It's time to Get Laud!

Get Laud first came into my senses during my senior years in college. I adore their printed dresses and tops. Almost any Filipina can wear them either at school or at the office.


Now that school is back, all school girls (and non-school girls) can take advantage of Get Laud's end of season sale from June 1 to June 17, 2012.



Have fun shopping for clothes made from the finest imported and trendy fabrics with stylish cut and are (here's what I am so proud of) locally sewn! Hurray for the local garment industry! Get up to 50% discount on selected items.

I might drop by this week to get few pieces from them because this week's Friday is FRIDAY PAY DAY! Hurray! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...