Pages


Sunday, June 10, 2012

MANGO's VIP Sale


Hey FBS citizens (Yes, I want to call you that :P Short for my loyal readers and friends)! Just want to extend this information that I got from Mira of RCBC Bankard. If you love MANGO then this post is for you!
MANGO is having a VIP sale tomorrow, June 12, 2012, exclusively for RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders. Not a cardholder? You're not alone, girl! *high five*

I personally want to be a cardholder just for this VIP Sales (teehee!). Unfortunately, I just applied for a card and I don't know the status yet :P Imaginge 50% off on MANGO products as well as their partners for this sale like Lancome, Mary Grace and Sugarhouse just to name a few. If you want to have an RCBC card, here's what you have to do!

1. Simply present a print-out copy of the postcard below.



2. Then, signup for a MANGO card upon entering the venue.

It's as easy as that! Plus, if you get approved you'll get a limited edition Mango mobile charm! Cool, right?
FREE Mango Mobile Charm

Want to get sale updates from FBS (Fashion By Sai a.k.a. The Fashionista)? Then subscribe to my blog! ^_^
♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...