Pages


Thursday, June 28, 2012

PORTFOLIO: An impromptu makeup



Boom! Honestly, I was really nervous doing this makeup because of the following reasons:
  1. The Naked 2 palette that I used was not mine. I want to thank Sarah of IPLAYTHEVILLAIN for letting me try her Naked 2.
  2. I don't have my tools. I am not comfortable using things that I don't own. I am an OC person and I know that we all have our own ways in doing things or, for this matter, applying makeup. I am afraid to ruin the uber pricey Naked 2 :P
  3. Lack of products. All I have is a lipstick and an eyeshadow palette.
I know I could have done more or even better.

Lesson learned: No to impromptu makeup sessions hahaha :))

What I initially planned for Malor, my model, was an eye makeup that she can wear at the office and something that she can wear after office (for her night parties and gimmicks).

What do you think?

Though I am very happy that I finally met the Naked palettes hahaha :P


Oh by the way, do you like my FOTD? Let me know if you want a tutorial on this! ;)


♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 


 RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
The Make Me Blush Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...