Pages


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PORTFOLIO: Sensor Magazine Shoot


Finally posting this makeup gig that I had during the Holy Week. Imagine how late this post is! Hahaha :P Anyway, I want to share my work with you. Hope I can inspire you in some way especially to aspiring models and makeup artists out there.


Here are some behind the scenes photo. The female model is Gela and the male model in this shoot is my brother.










I did Gela's hair and makeup as seen in the photos below.




For my brother, I made him look like a member of a KPOP group since he'll use the photos in his own KPOP group, YUME-i.



Here are the final photos. :)












Hope you like my work :) Some of the photos are courtesy of Lorraine and my cousin, Yen.

'Til my next makeup gig! And oh, if you want to hire me as your makeup artist please fill out the form here so I can schedule everything.


♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 


 RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
The Make Me Blush Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...