Pages


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Makeup Kit from ELF Cosmetics

elf cosmetics

Woot! I am so happy because I won the E.L.F. Cosmetics Answer & Win Contest today! Gee, I cannot express how happy I am right now! You know very well that I love their products because it's cheap and they're good quality makeup. :)

So now you have a little preview of my E.L.F Cosmetics collection.


Hint: More to come! Especially now that I will add my prize in my collection ;) Teehee!


Want me to do a makeup tutorial on this kit? Comment below! And if you have any tutorial request just let me know ;) You can also fill out my makeup gig form here if you want me to do your makeup for your birthday, debut, wedding and what not. :)

♥♥♥ Don't forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...