Pages


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Fashionistas at ASYA

By Sai

Attending blogger event regularly gives you the opportunity to dress up – and I love it! I am given the privilege to wear my cute dresses, skirts and fabulous shoes. I am not the only one who can pull off a simple jacket or a nice pair of pointed shoes.

During the ASYA Food Event at Eton Centris, I’ve spotted some fashionistas!
Mommy Lace wearing a nice floral dress paired with her nice gladiator sandals. I love her dress actually :P

My sister Sire wearing the nicest jacket I’ve seen. It gives her a street fashion look with her boy jeans. Pretty neat right there sis!
This is my new found friend, Ry Vargas, who has the sweetest pair of pointed shoes. I wish I had that too! See how she pulls off this conservative look? Fab!
I need some drum rolls for the next photo!

*Drum rolls*

THE FASHIONISTA PRESENTS IT’S NEWEST MODEL

FLOW GALINDEZ
Very street – I love the jacket with its hoodie. This is the classic example of a casual but rocking look! Go Flow! I took this photo and I love the shot!
See how we are all fashionistas? Love it! And I was wearing my new hair at this event.
This is me with my friend Arvin Ello. I’m wearing my jeans with a purple tank top, my favourite bohemian gladiator shoes and my antique necklace way back 2005 plus my new hairdo. Arvin is wearing a nice black polo with his jeans too! Jeans is really a must have.
I had a great time at ASYA. The food is great plus I’m surrounded by beautiful people!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sai! Ngayon ko lang nakita to. I was super payat here. This was the night that I had fever. Tapos naulanan pa. Kunyari lang ako naka-smile diyan. hehe... You're the ultimate fashionsita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, thanks for visiting my blog Arvin :) No problem. I didn't know na may sakit ka dito. Buti na lang positive ka (high five). I try to smile when I'm sick too para mas mabilis gumaling :)

    Hope to see you soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the net.
    Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this put up higher!

    Come on over and discuss with my web site .
    Thanks =)
    My site : best anti aging skin cream products

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...