Pages


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fashion for less: The Gladiator Sandals

By Sai

The gladiator sandals are the new “IT” thing! You can see almost everyone (ladies of course) wearing them. The gladiator sandals have been around before Caesar was even born. It’s the shoes of gladiators and warriors. Tough men wore them in the battle field to conquer lands. Though its origin is very manly, gladiator sandals are now worn by women. Guys nowadays usually wear their sneakers or their Converse shoes.

So, because it’s very comfy and looks good with a pair of shorts of skirt I decided to buy one for myself. Of course, I wanted to feature something that will fit your budget and at the same time comfy and fashionable. Where do you find fashionable shoes for less? Nowhere but Market! Market!

There are hundreds of gladiator shoes in the Fashion Market and my eyes are pretty much overwhelmed. I found these gladiator shoes and I had no second thoughts – I MUST BUY IT!
My bohemian inspired gladiator sandals! Fabulous!
What I love about these gladiator shoes are the following:
  1. It’s white and it can jazz up most of my basic office and casual wear.
  2. It’s very comfortable. Wearing it is like walking with your bare foot with style.
  3. I love how the beads accentuate the shoes. It’s like wearing a handful of native anklets.
  4. I love the color of the beads. I think it’s a bohemian-inspired gladiator shoes. The moment I saw this pair of footwear I thought of Serena van der Woodsen and I said to myself, “I want this!”
  5. It’s very cheap! I got it for only Php300.00! What a deal!

I love this pair so much I even wore it in ONE Naturales’ event with my new hairdo. See?
Me at the One Naturales product launch event


Here's some nice gladiator shoes that you might want to grab:
Wanted Shoes Little Kid/Big Kid Lingo Gladiator Sandal,White Patent,11.5 M US Little Kid BLACK STRAPPY GLADIATOR STYLE WOMEN'S FLAT SANDAL SHOE SIZE 10 Wild Diva Women's Waltz-152 Strappy Sandal,Brown,7 M US BROWN STRAPPY GLADIATOR STYLE WOMEN'S FLAT SANDALS SHOE SIZE 7.5

5 comments:

  1. Gladiator sandals don't actually look good on girls with short legs and small feet. It just doesn't. Not really appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a point. If someone has short legs my advice is to choose gladiator sandals that's not too high. This will only emphasize how short someone's legs are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually comes out of the bags with a dirty look to it. I like to rough my shoes by myself, but still, it's pretty neat! These Justin shoes sales will probably jump off the roof

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love buying footwear more than anything else; if your wife is a shoe fetish, then you must be looking for new places to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mens sport sandals - yeah! I agree with you on that!

    @footwear - shoes are pretty much everywhere. We just need to look for good styles and quality :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...