Pages


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apple's newest iPhone- iPhone 4

By Sai

iPhone 4
Okay! I want an iPhone too! I was talking about this last time I talked to Carla. I still need to find a way to save some moolah for this one though. I am receiving a lot of Apple updates in my inbox lately and I just want to share it to you – iPhone 4 is in the Philippines!

iPhone 4 has a “Facetime” feature for video calling. iPhone 4 has two cameras - front and back camera. To use this feature you just need to look for a contact (the one you want to video call) and tap the FaceTime button - as easy as ABC!

One thing that I like about the new iPhone 4 is that it has a very high  image display. It has the highest screen-resolution to date! I even tried magnifying the screen in Apple's website. You can try it too and you'll be amazed! What a technology we have there :) iPhone 4 uses the IPS (in-plane switching) technology - ehem! This is the same technology they used for iPad. Cool, right?

Now, if you're an app lover this iPhone 4 is for you! With the new iPhone 4, you can easily switch from one app to another ;) Oh gosh! I want this now! You can even play a background music while you're checking your mail.

Bloggers will love this because we really need high quality videos without the need of setting up huge equipments (take the tripod for example). iPhone 4 has HD video recording feature which allows you to record events easily. What's good about this is that you can actually upload your video in YouTube anytime, anywehre! @_@

How to get this? Globe is the exclusive distributor of iPhone 4 in the Philippines. There are two plans available for this phone - My Super Plan and My Fully Loaded Plan. Customers can experience iPhone 4 at Greenbelt and Glorietta Malls. You can also check Globe's website for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know, but my mom's iPhone 3GS is lying around in my room lang, unused. Noone else in my family is interested in using it either because the battery runs out fairly fast. I hope the Iphone4 lasts much longer. When you have it, please do give us a review :)
    www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...