Pages


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vaseline Lotion Gift Pack

By Sai

I was surprised when a Vaseline gift pack arrived at my door step few weeks ago. Because I was drunk from a party the other night I was really sleeping like Sleeping Beauty that day. A yell made me bring my ass down to our main door. There was a man looking for Jaylyn (Kuya, you’re pronouncing my complex name in the wrong way).
Vaseline Lotion's umbrella
I received a Vaseline gift pack and I took pictures of it (with me). Sorry for my disgusting look here. Forgive me because I just woke up in these photos.
Vaseline Lotion
I felt so happy that Vaseline took the effort of printing my name in the card that goes with the gift pack. No brands have ever made that effort as far as I am concerned.
Vaseline Lotion Chic Umbrella
I got a very chic umbrella. I think I could only use this during rainy seasons. I can’t use it under the sun because of the transparent material used in making the umbrella but I guess I was wrong. The umbrella comes with a Vaseline lotion! Wha-la!

Vaseline healthy white with SPF 24 triple lightening lotion
Daily exposure to harsh UV rays from the sun can leave your skin darker, uneven and blemished. Regular lotions without SPF and UVA protection are unable to give you the perfect light and even skin tone you desire.
Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening™ body lotion provides three layers of protection that help keep skin fair and even toned, in a light, non-sticky, daily moisturizer.
• UVB protection: SPF 24
• UVA protection: PA ++
• Vitamin B3”

I am still to try this wonderful product and I hope it will give me positive results. My skin was burned by the sun last summer because of the Nestea Fit Camp Hot event. I don’t want to be whiter. I just want to even out my skin tone hahaha!

Hey, check these photos :P

My artsy Vaseline lotion photo
Vaseline Umbrella
Vaseline Lotion Gift Pack
Thank you to Vaseline for the gift pack and to Media Contacts, especially to Pebbles and Carla, for sending this gift pack over :) I hope there’s more to come hahahaha, just kidding :P

4 comments:

  1. aww you got your own transparent umbrella! Chic talaga for the rainy season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey, I got one too hehehe :) Very timely sa rainy season ngayon. Sometimes I want to sing "la la la la" just like in the movies :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sai
    thanks for dropping by my blog!
    I am using Vaseline right now and would write a review after a week's use!

    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    Sure no problem! Thanks for dropping by too :) I'm using it now too! More power!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...