Pages


Friday, September 3, 2010

HOUSE-ppily ever after at Avida

By Sai

The Magnos at their Avida Home
Do you believe in happily ever after? I do. It’s been in my blood since I saw my first Disney film where princesses are rescued by a charming prince and they lived happily ever after. Now that I’m a young lady sometimes I ask myself, “Is there really something that’s worth all the happiness all your life?”

Happily ever after for me is something tangible. Love can be one but I define this cliché as my OWN house. I found out about the Magnos and we all have the same thing in mind. For this retired couple it’s not just a house, not just even a home but a home where they can live life fully in a relaxing and stress-free environment. They are looking for a house where they can still enjoy their passions while enjoying the amenities of modern living.

The Magnos lived in the USA for a long time before they finally decided to stay in the Philippines for good. There’s definitely no place like home!

The couple has found the right home at Avida Settings Cavite. Avida Settings Cavite is one of Avida Land’s four residential developments in the Cavite area. It is an American-inspired neighborhood, which utilizes the courtyard concept that allows an atmosphere where people and lives intertwine.
The Magnos and their Avida home
“The American Suburia-themed community reminds us of our home in Southern California. We’ve lived there for so long, so we also wanted to experience that same quality of life in our retirement age,” says Mrs. Magno, who now spends her time playing golf with Dr. Magno, a former dean of the Graduate School of Business of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas and high-level executive of the country’s biggest telecommunications company.
Mrs. Magnos is so beautiful with that killer red gown!
I actually want to buy a house in the long run. I want to give it to my dad because eventually I’ll have my own house with my future husband, if ever. Don’t you like the idea of passing a house to your children and eventually to your descendants? Cool. You’re house will be antique hahaha!

Avida’s residential developments feature serene communities that provide the best of modern living. Here, homeowners like the Magnos are ensured of houses that are designed with aesthetics, practicality, and long-term efficiency in mind. Here, too, creativity and functionality are combined to come up with homes that homeowners could even pass on to their children and grandchildren

In 20 years of operation, Avida Homes have developed close to 682 hectares of land into dream communities of most Filipino families. To date, it has made 25,907 homes available in the market, homes that have provided Filipinos with a dream home they could truly spend many happy memories in for the rest of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...