Pages


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Body Shop's Pre-holiday Sale

By Sai


What else does a lady want but a sale, right? I know a lot of you will agree with me on this. We, ladies, love shopping and nothing makes our heart happier than a sale event especially if the holidays are just around the corner. I am, honestly, looking for sale events right now especially on body products and makeup stuff.

The Body Shop has a pre-holiday sale until November 10. This is a nationwide sale so you can take this opportunity and head to the nearest The Body Shop store near you!

Here's something that you might be interested in:
Love Your Body members enjoy a 5% rebate for every Php100 purchase and become a Love Your Body member instantly with a minimum purchase of Php1,500.
So, what are "WE" waiting for? Haha, let's shop now! Promise, I will buy something from them this weekend since my OB asked me to buy something for my pregnancy :P

Happy shopping ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...