Pages


Monday, October 24, 2011

Product Review: The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter

By Sai

The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter
This is my latest beauty buy for ages (boo!) because I really don't have that much time to go out and shop as I used too. It kinda sucks though but I'm happy I bought this wonderful product from The Body Shop.

Last time, I blogged about The Body Shops nationwide sale happening until November 10. I went to The Body Shop that weekend to check their sale and to buy this Cocoa Butter Body Butter.

WHY DID I BUY THIS?

Simply because my OB is recommending it for pregnant women. Of course, I have no right to disagree. She knows what's best for me and my baby :) This Cocoa Butter Body Butter by The Body Shop is believed to reduce stretch marks caused by pregnancy. Disclaimer: This will not totally eliminate those nasty lines but it can prevent and lessen it. I don't have any stretch marks yet since this is my first pregnancy but I believe that prevention is ALWAYS better than cure. :)

I LOVE IT BECAUSE...

  • It smells so good.
  • I got it at a 15% discount (was it? or was it 10%? I can't remember. What matters most is that I got it for a much lesser price because of The Body Shop's sale ^_^).
  • It's worth all the pennies that I spent because it's big. It actually has a stick version but it contains much lesser product and I think the stick is worth P700+ going P800 while this one is P800+ only. This one is more economical than the stick version ;)
  • It's the only product that I apply on my skin. I actually stopped using my lotion. I'm afraid my baby might get something bad out of it.
  • My baby is not being harmed by its content plus it prevents mommy from having ugly stretch marks :)
  • My husband loves applying it over my tummy. He loves the scent too. He applies this to my tummy before we sleep. That's what I call "quality family bonding time" :)
Cocoa Butter Body Butter by The Body Shop
Like my OB, I am recommending this to pregnant women like me. This one's good for you and for your baby. Women, pregnant or not, with stretch marks can use this. This claims to lessen those visible lines.

Let me know what you think about my review. Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...