Pages


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs is dead

By Sai
This post is in loving memory of Steve Jobs.


I feel so sad today :( I can't believe that Steve Jobs is dead. It was about a month ago (I think) when I read the news that he's resigning as Apple's CEO because of his health condition and now he passed away.

Steve Jobs is a legend. Without his brilliant ideas, there would be no iPhones, iPods or iPads. He is history himself! I really look up to him because of his out-of-the-box ideas about technology. He set the trend for smartphones and other gadgets in the market. He passed away because of pancreatic cancer.

Pancreatic Cancer is a malignant neoplasm of the pancreas or the abnormal mass (growth) of tissue in the pancreas. I don't know the details of Jobs' cancer stage but he was suffering from this disease for a long time. It will at first be the excessive tissue in the pancreas and will then form a lump or a tumor. Now,when the tumor becomes malignant, it will be a cancer.

I would like to quote Gizmodo on what they said about Steve Jobs:
Bill Gates may have put a computer on every office desk, but it was Steve Jobs who put one in every dorm room and bedroom and living room. - Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5838847/steve-jobs-is-dead)
I definitely agree. He was smart and one of a kind!

May his soul rest in peace! Good bye Steve Jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...