Pages


Monday, October 3, 2011

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!

By Sai


I stumbled upon this photo while browsing my Facebook Newsfeed and I want to give these people a big (..|.)! I mean, man, what were they thinking? What reasonable thought on Earth will they give for hanging this innocent puppy?

Last time, I saw the same theme - it was a puppy hanged using clips. If you can't do anything please don't make fun (and your definition of fun is torturing animals! WTF?!) of animals! They have feelings too!

I feel sorry for the entire human kind! We're supposed to take good care of these animals and what are we doing? I hope not all animals will have the impression that we, humans, are cruel and must go to hell :( I love dogs so much that it breaks my heart to see this poor puppy suffering :(

I hope we can do something about it. If you can share this, please do and let these jerks know that we're not happy about their trip! They deserve a lot of dirty fingers from animal lovers and they deserve to be hanged so they know how it feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...