Pages


Friday, March 2, 2012

Are you summer-ready?

By Sai
This photo was my Anawangin trip with my husband (bf then) last summer.
The heat is killing me! Summer is really here and that means one thing --> BEACH! I know most of you are already planning their summer vacay. I think I have one this April :P Of course, you have to be summer-ready when you hit the white sand of Bora!

As a lady, swimwear is a must (I mean proper swimwear). Some of us might prefer their baggy tshirts and board shorts for swimming but wouldn't it be nicer if you show off some skin and look sexy? Haha! My two-piece is ready with my fresh stretchmarks from giving birth. Well, I believe that "sexy" is a state of mind. It's not just about the curves of your body. Who's with me? *wink*

Speaking of swimwear, I want to share with you some pieces that I find cute and fabulous! And they're all perfect for summer ;)


If you have an hourglass body shape, you will definitely rock this one-piece swimsuit from Forme :)


If you're shy to wear your two-piece, cover ups are your bestfriend. Look at this lovely cover ups from Forever 21.


If you're not so sure about wearing a two-piece, then this style of swimwear is for you :) As the photo says, this one is from Freeway :)


If you're so fond of your shorts, try this pretty shorts that I found from Forever 21.

Now, off to accessories...


Match your outfit with these pretty flower earrings from Artcessories!


Two words! MUST HAVE! Haha :P These are from Forever 21.

Big bags for summer! You can get this Nine West Leopard Tote Bag at Dress Etc ;)


Try this unisex shoes on! This one is also from Dress Etc ;)


These are braided bracelets from Anagon Collection :P


If you're into dangling earrings, this is for you! Also from Dress Etc

With all that being said, are you summer-ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...