Pages


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make Me Up Collection Travel Kits

By Sai
Photo courtesy of Tumblr
Makeup brushes are a must-have in your makeup kit, especially if you're travelling. I have my own makeup brushes travel kit but mine is from Fanny Serrano's. Honestly, I want to invest in more makeup brushes this year. That's one of goals this year for my makeup kit :P Look what I found. I might get one of these soon.


Make Me Blush Travel Kit
Make Me Cool Travel Kit
Make Me Crazy Travel Kit
Make Me Classy Travel Kit
These travel kits are from Sigma Beauty. They are priced at $59.00. It's quite pricey but it's an investment since their brushes are made of high quality materials. All of these kits come with seven brushes listed below:

  • Pencil brush (E30)
  • Tapered blending brush (E40)
  • Eye shading brush (E55)
  • Small angle brush (E65)
  • Large powder brush (F30)
  • Large angled contour (F40)
  • Foundation brush (F60)
To shop for more Sigma Beauy products, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...