Pages


Thursday, March 15, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Telescopic

By Sai

Hey guys! I don't know but I feel energetic and hyper today :P I just posted my newest look on Lookbook and I hope you can hype it!




This is actually my look yesterday at the office. This is just one of the photos that we have during our lunch break and I had fun with Teng and Armi while taking this photo. By the way, I have to thank Manong George for this photo :)


 
I'm really not a fan of tucked in looks but I gave it a try. What do you think?


I got to say this! I'm actually wearing the same shoes for (I think) three days in a row. I just fell in love with the chain and flower embellishment of my shoes so I'm wearing it often :P



I got some behind the scene photos in my mommy blog at Mrs. Tiger's Blog. Go on! Check it out!

How about you? What are you wearing today (or yesterday)? Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...