Pages


Sunday, March 18, 2012

LOOKBOOK: I am reversible

By Sai

Hahaha! Active-active-an on Lookbook :P Here's my look last Friday during our lunch break at the office and, honestly, I feel happy now that I'm getting active again in Lookbook and Chictopia :)



About this look: I want to wear a dress so I grabbed this Zara dress in my closet. This is actually one of the dresses that I was selling in my online shop but I saved this dress for me :) Since I'm in love with my chained heels I wore it too! I wanted to have another color-blocking theme so this time I used my bright yellow Rayban shades. Because I'm wearing something pink and yellow I think this look is perfect for summer! I also used my pink belt that I used in my Telescopic look and used the other side so it will somehow add more interest in my plain dress.

Plus, I love the fact that I'm quite exploring Photoshop again :) I edited this photo using Photoshop and I'm quite happy! If only I have more time to relearn everything and learn more I could've given you more beautiful photos for my uploaded looks.

I will post more funny photos at Mrs. Tiger's Blog about this look soon. Hope you can check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...