Pages


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

David Cook Live in Manila x Lookbook


Oh my! I, honestly, don't know how to start this post! I am still under David Cook's spell! I think it's proper to start this article with a "OH MY GOODNESS! THIS CONCERT WAS THE BEST!" statement. ;)

Seriously, the entire David Cook Concert was the best concert I have ever seen in my entire life! I have been to concerts like Supafest with T-Pain, Sean Kingston and Flo-Rida and the Owl City concert but David Cook's was definitely on top of my "super like" list.
I am one of the lucky media people who got in and covered this wonderful concert. Thanks to my friend, Kath, for letting me know about this concert :) I enjoyed picking a very comfy outfit in my closet for this concert! My makeup was nothing but a neutral makeup :) So here's what I wore at the concert.





I actually came up with this look because I want to play with my prints. See how I have polka dots, floral and zebra prints there? And, I am pretty happy with it. It was actually my first time to make a look like this. I was, at first, afraid that I might look like a clown but I guess not (please agree with me hahaha).





Top is from Robinson's Place Cainta | Shorts is a gift from my mom | Collar Necklace and bag from Dress Etc | Flats from SM Department Store

As I've mentioned, I enjoyed this concert 100%. I have seen concerts at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds but my concert experience at the Big Dome (a.k.a. Smart Araneta Coliseum) is way better... I mean is the best!

Firstly, I don't need to fall in a looooong line just to get a ticket for a concert nor to camp outside Araneta just to have a sure seat. Did you know that you can buy tickets online? All you have to do is to log in at www.ticketnet.com.ph then select the show that you want to see and click "Order Tickets Now." Then, click "View Seating Charts" so you can see which seat is still available and how many seats are left and, whoala, pay for your tickets using your credit cards! Oh my! I am so in love with this system. I must say that I am one modern concert goer :P

I also want to share this. If you pass by Cubao or the Araneta Coliseum area, you'll notice that the Big Dome is under construction. Good news! That's for a better concert experience, guys! I am very honored to blab about this first!






These are official photos that I got straight from Araneta :) The Big Dome is going to get a make over. The classic coliseum seats will still be there, which meet international standards. The parking building will have a second and third floor, which means that we can all park with ease. Amazing, isn't it? There will also be a drop off point at the Green Gate and the South Gate will also be restored. Dining will also be tummy-friendly as the Big Dome escalators will lead you to scrumptious meals that you can find at the Gateway Mall.

Yay! I would like to know if you heard (read) this first from my blog! Let me know at the comment section below, alright?

Going back to the concert, I went there with my blogger brother, Ace of themetrolad.blogspot.com. And we both enjoyed this entire David Cook Mania!



I would be very happy to endorse (Naks! Endorser? Haha! Anything for David Cook) David Cook's albums! We should all have this inside our CD stand.


And here are some of my many photos at the concert.







And look who sang with David Cook in his well-known rendition of Mariah Carey's Always be my baby? It's Yeng Constantino! Fashion wise, I like her outfit. It's very chic and sexy B-U-T I don't think it's the right dress to wear in a somehow "rock" or let's just say "alternative" concert like this one. I just don't find it appropriate. Anyhow, I still like the outfit :)


And because I am such a fashion fan, look what I saw at  the concert! Nice kicks!


So yeah! That's all it! I have so many amazing shots of David Cook but I cannot post them all here. I hope you liked his two photos above. I think they are the best among the best shots that I got.

I am also happy that through attending events like this one, I find time to met new blogger friends and reconnect with old friends! Below are my photos with Kath and Alex :)

Alex and I

Kath and I



I will end this post with a kiss. Simply because WE GOT DAVID COOK'S MINERAL WATER! Oh my! It's just a mineral water, I know! But hey, it's from David Cook and, for a big fan like me, that's a BIG THING! :)


See you in my next concert and lookbook post! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...