Pages


Sunday, July 29, 2012

My week in Tumblr

Hey guys! How's your weekend so far? Mine was great! I get to take care of my son and have some quality time with my family :) I'm not sure if you all know about my Tumblr blog. I started it three years ago and, believe me, it went through a lot of names before it was ✿ fashion by sai ✿. My Tumblr blog is an extension of this site. The only difference is it's a fashion and beauty photo blog.

I am subscribed to Michelle Phan's website and she has a blog segment there where she features photos that she's taken for the entire week. I was actually inspired and, since my Tumblr is a basically a photo blog, I decided to have my own photo segment for the week and I will call it My Week in Tumblr.

So start this segment, I want to share with you what I have posted this week. These photos are not mine unless stated.

Bustiers
I reblogged this because I want to win this bustiers from a giveaway.
VANS Neon Rubber Shoes

Home decoration ideas

Show your support by following me :)Visit my main blog at www.fashionbysai.com

Panacotta dessert with nuts and cherry on top

Quotes

Check out my Tumblr for more posts and don't forget to follow me! :)


RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...