Pages


Monday, July 30, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Seventh of July




This is what I wore during my brother's birthday last July 7. We celebrated it at Mann Hann and the whole dining experience was amazing!

About my outfit, I decided to go minimalistic. The only accessory that I wore was my bangles. It was actually the bangles from Mauve (the brown ones) and from Dress Etc (the white ones). Because we're just going to eat at the mall, I decided to wear a very casual outfit with my oversized top and denim shorts. I also used my MANGO tote bag that I got from MANGO and RCBC as a gift as what I previously blogged here.

MANGO tote bag fashion by sai fashion blog fashion trend

stackable bangles fashion by sai accessories
Mixed my bangles from Mauve and Dress Etc

denim shorts

With my sleeping son :)

The celebrant with his nephew.

My brother and my mom

My family with mom

BTW, I did my mom's makeup here :)

Ray Ban shades and Fossil Watch


My boys








♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  




RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...