Pages


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

REVIEW: ELF Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner

ELF makeup cosmetics black liquid eyeliner product review

You, guys, all know how much I love (no, I mean, how much I adore) ELF Cosmetics, right? It shows in every makeup tutorial that I have and with every shopping session I take. But I think there's always an exception to the rule. Last May, I bought ELF's liquid eyeliner in black simply because I ran out of my brand-forgotten liquid eyeliner. Here's what I thought about ELF's liquid eyeliner.


ELF makeup cosmetics black liquid eyeliner product review


PROS:
  • It's affordable. No doubt about it! It's ELF :)
  • It's pigmented. I don't need to do two or three swipes unless I am going for runway cat-eye look or something like that.
  • It perfectly fits my TOMATO makeup bag. 
  • It's easy to open. No spills or what so ever when I'm trying to open it.
  • Quality product.

ELF makeup cosmetics black liquid eyeliner product review

ELF makeup cosmetics black liquid eyeliner product review

CON:

There are two things that I don't like about this eyeliner.
  • First is it's applicator tip. I hate it! It's really hard to apply the liquid on my lash line because, most of the time, I tend to get a crooked line. I don't know why but I just don't like how long the tip is. Too bad I forgot where I got my previous liquid eyeliner. I love the tip of that applicator. With ELF's liquid eyeliner, I think I need to master the grace of a Chinese hand in writing so I can make a perfect winged eyeliner. Boo!
  • It dries sooooooo slow. Yes, I think I have to wait for around two to three minutes for it to dry. I have to shut one of my eye so it dries perfectly then I do the same thing with my other eye. By doing this, I prevent having some stains on my eyelid. But I don't want to wait even for a minute for my eyeliner to dry. I need to move quickly when I'm preparing for work because, while doing my makeup, I still need to look after my son before I turn him over to my in-laws.


Will I repurchase this?

I guess not. I don't recommend this eyeliner unless you can wait for it to dry and if you can deal with the applicator tip. I'm just speaking for myself here. There are other liquid eyeliners out there that will really do the job for you. I will search for that perfect liquid eyeliner and, until we meet, I'll let you know from what brand that is and I will definitely rave about how much I love it!

I hope you find this article/product review beneficial. 'Til my next product review ladies!

Tata!
Sai ♥  

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  



RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    Stop by my web page - Urban Decay Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...