Pages


Saturday, August 4, 2012

My June 2012 Favorites


Hello FBSians ;) I know I should be posting my July 2012 favorites by now but June comes before July, right? I guess I have to pay tribute to things that made me happy and beautiful last June. I actually filmed a vlog during the last week of May, thinking that I would upload it before June but I just uploaded it few days ago. I got so busy and I just can't find time to edit the video. Worry no more! You can now check what are my faves last June!


I will promise that I will film my July 2012 favorite next week and you'll see it in my channel either on Wednesday or on Friday.

How about you? What are you favorite products last June? Share it, girl! ;)

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  


RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...