Pages


Thursday, August 30, 2012

BEAUTY BLOG: 5th PHIL-COSMETICS EXPO


Hey ladies! I was invited to this year's Phil-Cosmetics Expo. I am actually honored to be invited in such events. It just means they someone recognizes my makeup skills and that is HUGE! I will be attending this event to experience my first cosmetics expo ever! There's a lot to look forward to in this event and I can't wait!

The Chamber of Cosmetics Industry in the Philippines (CCIP) will hold this event today, August 31, until September 2, 2012 at SM Megamall's Megatrade Hall 1. I'm not sure if this is like IMATS in the US but I will find out soon!
CCIP is an organization of companies composed of manufacturers, importers, distributors, traders and retailers of cosmetic products, as well as suppliers of cosmetic ingredients and packaging materials. CCIP is a proud founding member of the ASEAN Cosmetics Association (ACA), the ASEAN federation of national cosmetic associations.
There will be a hair and makeup competition in the area as well as nail art competition! Oh gosh! I am getting more and more excited as I am typing this! I couldn't wait to see hair, makeup and nail art ideas! My advice is to bring a camera with you if you are coming so you can capture everything that you love. If you see me there, just poke me and let's have a picture together! I want to see you!

Of course, I want to learn more about the beauty industry here in the Philippines. I actually have plans to make my own makeup line! Whoa! Dreaming high! I guess there's nothing wrong with that :P

Entrance is free so you have no valid reason for not dropping by! So, I guess I'll see you there!

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥ 
 

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...