Pages


Monday, August 27, 2012

I am beautiful because I am the Next Dove Girl

Image


BEAUTY BLOG: This week was such a blessing for me! I got invited in two events - movie and a beauty advocacy. I am a makeup artist and I believe that beauty should be enhanced by makeup not the other way around. There are some women who cannot, literally, live a day without putting on makeup. I have to be honest. I always wear makeup to hide all my blemishes, eye bags and beauty insecurities but because of my pregnancy I realized that I can live without makeup. I did that for 9 months and I am so proud of it!

If you're following my on Twitter, you should probably know by now that I am on a 7-day challenge by Dove. I am a Dove user since my husband influenced me a lot. Yes, he is a certified Dove user. It's the only beauty bar in the market that gives us the right moisture that our skin needs. I also love the scent of it! It makes my morning so energized and my night so refreshed.

I am actually disappointed that I came late in this event. Work blues, I must say. Unlike other bloggers, I have a full-time job, which is very demanding, and I really choose events that I will attend. Because I believe in Dove, I really squeezed them in my hectic calendar.




fashion blog dove real beauty campaign
Alex of Recycle Bin of a Middle Child and Earth of Earthlingorgeous



Jinkee Umali and I :)
SPOTTED: Cutie Dove Girl :) She's so adorable!
Mother Earth and I
Submitting my Dove Girl entry at the event.
 

Photo credit to Ria :)

 Here's the catch. Dove is looking for the Next Dove Girl. The good thing about this is that you don't have to be a model, western-looking, tall or whatever the society dictates as beautiful to get the Dove title. All you have to do is to be yourself. Take a photo of yourself (preferably white background) and upload it via Be the Next Dove Girl. As easy as that!

What's the perk? You'll be on EDSA! This is a localized version of the same Dove Campaign in the US, where Dove girls saw their photos in Time Square! Whoa to that! I personally joined this campaign and have submitted my Dove photo during the Dove event and I am looking forward to see myself in EDSA. That is just one amazing thing for me! So, hey Dove, please grant my wish (half-meant joke) hahaha :P

Here's my I am beautiful because statement:



What's yours?


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...