Pages


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vintage and chic

fashion blog Hot-pink-ville-rose-shirt-white-ville-rose-skirt_400

I am always checking new trends in fashion not because I want to be "in" but because I feel happy every time I see people expressing themselves through clothes. I adore them! I wish I have all the time in the world to shoot wonderful outfit photos plus I wish I have a bigger closet so I can finally shop for clothes and fashion pieces endlessly - you know how girls are so please spare me!

Today, I found some wonderful photos of people I follow on Chictopia. Hope they can also inspire you as much as they inspired me.

fashion-blog-fashion-by-sai-Haute-rebellious-dress-haute-rebellious-hat-haute-rebellious-scarf_400
I remember Carrie Bradshaw in this look :)
Hot-pink-ville-rose-shirt-white-ville-rose-skirt_400
Casual chic
Neutral-peplum-zara-jacket-eggshell-lace-chicwish-skirt_400
I am actually looking for pieces like this for my office wear.
H-m-jacket_400
This is the classic guy outfit for me. Just saying though
Black-bershka-boots-deep-purple-motelrocks-dress-black-romwe-bracelet_400
I am truly, madly and deeply in love with her eyeglasses!
I hope you were inspired through this post and don't forget to leave your comments below :)

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...