Pages


Monday, August 6, 2012

Lookbook: You are now a Christian


Fashion Blog: Lookbook personal styling and outfit of the day

Hey FBSians! How are you all doing? It's time for another Lookbook post ;) This one was shot last May 2012 during my child's baptismal ceremony and reception. This was also a result of a quick shopping that my brother and I did at The Landmark :P

There's not so much to say about the look but that. Hahaha!

And because I'm one proud mama, here are some of the photos that we took with family and friends ;)


Hello there Baby Ethan ;) He just turned three months in this photo and he's one chubby baby :P Welcome to the Christian community, dear!

My friends/kumare

Mom and I

Mom and Baby Ethan

My husband and I
Top and skirt from The Landmark | Sling bag from Ever Gotesco - Ortigas Complex | Ankle boots from Parisian (SM Department Store)

Hope you liked this post :P


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  


RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...