Pages


Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 4: My Week in Tumblr

fashion blog week 4 in tumblr: fashion, food, beauty, makeup, home, decoration, interior design

Today I am celebrating one month of "My Week in Tumblr." Hurray! Hope you're already following me on Tumblr. I'm pretty sure that you'll be inspired with my fashion posts. Here are some of the photos I featured.

Cute puppy

fashion blog: shorts and sweater accessorized with a black bag and jewelries for your fashion inspiration

FOOD BLOG: vegetarian patty with cream cheese

LIFESTYLE BLOG: home decoration idea and tip for adding interest in your work table

If there's anything that you want to see in my Tumblr blog just email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com or comment below :)

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...