Pages


Friday, August 10, 2012

Warby Parker: Vintage Glasses with a Heart

warby parker vintage eyeglasses

As I am searching the web for pretty vintage eyeglasses, I came across Warby Parker. I am really in need of my own eyeglasses since I am borrowing my husband's. Good thing we have the same eyesight grade. But look at these beautiful pieces I found!

warby Parker dainty vintage eyeglasses for women
Preston
Measurements: 49-20-140
$95
warby parker vintage eyeglasses pieces in green
Beckett
Measurements: 50-17-145
$95
warby parker round vintage eyeglasses for women
Sinclair
Measurements: 49-19-145
$95
I also found these cute sunglasses on Warby Parker.


warby parker vintage-inspired sunglasses for women
Mabel
Measurement: 57-16-140
$95

angle
Tenley
Measurements: 49-15-135
$95

warby parker suno vintage-inspired sunglasses with geometric print
Wendel in Geo Lanyard
Measurements: 48-23-135
$175

They also have men's eye wear and you can check it here.

What I love about Warby Parker is that their eyeglasses so so stylish yet it's way affordable than other branded glasses. This is because they make their own design and they sell it directly to consumers so they cut a lot of cost from designers and middlemen.


They also give back because for every pair of eyeglasses you buy from them they will give a pair of eyeglasses to those who are in need. I find this great because they give back to the community especially to those who can't afford to buy their own eyeglasses.

'Til my next fashion finds! More news on the latest in fashion in my upcoming posts!

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  


RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...