Pages


Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 3 of "My Week in Tumblr"

week 3 of my week in tumblr fashion blog beauty blog post

Hey ladies! I hope you're all doing great. This post was a bit delayed because I wasn't able to write something about how my week went in Tumblr because of the monsoon rains. Good thing we were safe and dry at home but our area was flooded except ours. Thank you Lord for that!

Moving forward, I want to show you some of the photos that I featured in my other fashion blog (fashionbysai.tumblr.com).
hair style, hair styling, easy updo, easy hair style, hair tutorial, how to, tutorial

essie nail polish, nail art, easy nail art, how to nail art, fashion blog

estee lauder, quote, quote for the day, success quotes, fashion blog
This is my favorite post for the week ;)
women fashion, glitter, glamorous, fashion, fashion inspiration, fashion blog, fashionista, personal style, ootd, outfit of the day

There's actually more photos like these on my Tumbl fashion blog. Hurray to my 164 beautiful friends on Tumblr! I love you all! <3 div="div">

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  



RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...