Pages


Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Week in Tumblr (Week 5)

tumblr fashion blog

FASHION BLOG: Hey friends! Another week has passed and it's that time of the week to blab about how my week went via Tumblr. I would like to thank all my followers who believes in my stuff especially the new ones! Welcome to my Tumblr world! So, here are some of the things I've blogged this week.

If you're on Tumblr, just click on the photos below to reblog :)


Desserts, anyone?
♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | Pinterest | Google + | StyleSays | Lookbook | Chictopia

Midnight snack, anyone?

FASHION TIP: This clutch bag is perfect if you’re wearing a monochromatic outfit. It gives your look the “POP’ that will make you stand out ;)
♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | Pinterest | Google + | StyleSays | Lookbook | Chictopia

Hope you had fun! Visit my Tumblr blog at fashionbysai.tumblr.com for more fashion and beauty updates! :)

See you next week on another My Week in Tumblr.


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...