Pages


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Preview Magazine features Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian and Laureen Uy

fashion blog preview magazine features camille co, tricia gosingtian and laureen uy

FASHION BLOG: Hey pretty ladies! I just had a wow moment! I saw the latest PREVIEW Magazine cover for September and I think it's a huge one! This is epic! On the cover is Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian and Laureen Uy! My source of fashion inspiration!
I must say that this cover features the power trio in fashion blogging. These young ladies are so influential than any local celebrities (just saying) and I am excited to grab a copy!

Here are top outfit favorites from these pretty bloggers.

Crochet-emma-o-clothing-dress_400 by Camille Co


Just G Top, Just G Shorts, Tonic Bag, Tonic Shoes

And I have so much more looks that I love from them!

Photographed by Paolo Pineda
Styled by Daryl Chang and Liz Uy
Makeup by Omar Ermita for Shu Uemura (Tricia Gosingtian), Pong Niu for MAC Cosmetics (Laureen Uy), Owen Sarmiento for MAC Cosmetics (Camille Co)
Hair by Mark Familara and Buern Rodriguez
Art Direction by Vince Uy
Set Design By Monica Sebial
Nails By Shiela Fajardo of Beauty & Butter

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...