Pages


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NARS Fall 2012 Makeup Collection



I think I'm a bit late for this news but I still want to share it - nobody can stop me for doing this LOL. This is for my fellow beauty junkies who were too busy with life and to check what's new at NARS! Ladies, I present NARS' Fall 2012 makeup collection :)


NARS High Society Trio Eyeshadow.
High Society Trio Eyeshadow
NARS Storm Bird Nail Polish
Storm Bird Nail Polish
NARS Multiple in Undress Me
NARS Multiple in Undress Me
NARS Autumn Leaves Lipstick
Autumn Leaves Lipstick
NARS Outlaw Blush
Outlaw Blush
NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
NARS Amsterdam Pure Matte Lipstick
Amsterdam Pure Matte Lipstick
NARS Vent Glacé
Vent Glacé
NARS Rouge Tribal Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
Rouge Tribal Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
NARS American Dream” and “New Wave” eyeshadow palettes
"American Dream” and “New Wave” eyeshadow palettes
I know you're now planning to get at least one item from this fall collection, right? I recommend to buy the American Dream eyeshadow palette. I think the colors are amazing!


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  


RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...