Pages


Monday, July 30, 2012

Julia Montes for Preview Magazine


Julia Montes is Preview Magazine's August cover. This young actress really deserve the spotlight with her amazing talent and her lovely looks. I am actually a fan of her! I didn't recognize her at first until I saw her name on the cover.

I will definitely buy this volume! I am quite interested in its 145+ (plus) Style Steals article.

Photographed by Pat Dy
Styled by Liz Uy
Makeup by Krist Bansuelo
Hair by Raymond Santiago
Art direction by Vince Uy

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCT

The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
Brushes Included:
E55 - Eye Shading
F40 - Large Angled Contour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...