Pages


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lookbook: Miss Minchin


LOOKBOOK (OUTFIT OF THE DAY): Hello guys! I've been so occupied with work this week that I did not get to update my blog. I'm so sorry about that. If I only have more than 24 hours I could have more time to work on my posts haha!

For my OOTD, I want to show you an old outfit photo that reminds me of the first villain that I really hated so much - Miss Minchin! LOL

I don't have a lot of photo for this outfit post but I'm posting it anyway so I can delete the photo (finally!) in my laptop hahaha!


And because I only have this photo (above) for this OOTD, I attempted to do something that we see in Pinterest or in fashion mood boards. Disclaimer: I am not a graphic artist and I don't have any of that creative juice in my system. Yes! You have no choice but to see this!


Top: Liz Claiborne, gift from my mom | Belt: Bazaar, Greenhills Shopping Center | Heels: Centropelle

And that's it! Hope you were inspired. I could've worn a statement necklace for this look but I don't have one when I wore this outfit. I will try to recreate this look soon and you'll see what I mean.


Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...