Pages


Sunday, November 25, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Mon Shu Girl


FASHION BLOG: Hey y'all! What's up? I've been super busy at work so I'm just starting to blog again starting today. You all know that Christmas is coming, right? That means I'll be so busy with some reports at the office but I'll try to squeeze blogging once I have the chance. For today's post, I want to show you what I wore at the Shu Uemura Karl Lagerfeld launch. I went there with my dear friend, Sara of I Play the Villain.


I came up with this look because I want to be very comfortable with my outfit but I don't want style to suffer. If you'll notice, I don't have too much accessories. Simplicity is beauty. Who's with me?


Watch by FOSSIL

Quilted clutch bag by Ensembles


Flat shoes by SoleMate


Let me know if you're interested to know how I did my makeup in this photo :P. Well, that is if you're interested. I'd love to share it to you :).

Going back to the event, it was a very short one (Well, at least for me) but fun (because of Sara). For the record, here's our first photo together hahaha! It's just so funny because we're almost together every single working day and sometimes even on non-working days but I find it weird that we're not fond of taking photos together just like what normal "girl friends" would do. I guess we're not so ordinary *hair flip* hahaha :P. Our friendship, I guess, is beyond cameras and photos! *Sara! I wish you're reading this hahaha! We already (tayo na!) LOL*


And for makeup junkies out there like us, here are some of the Shu Uemura photos that I took so I can share it to you :P


This is their latest makeup collection inspired by Karl Lagerfeld




Below are their gift sets. Perfect for Christmas!






Hope you had fun! 'Til my next fashion (slash) beauty post :)

Don't forget to follow me!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...