Pages


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PORTFOLIO: Studs and Camou Collection by Strings Manila


MAKEUP PORTFOLIO: Hey guys! I am so proud to show you my latest artwork in one of Strings Manila's faces. They hired me to do the hair and makeup of their model for their latest collection. We were actually in contact few months ago but this is the only time that I get to participate in their shoot. I told you I was so busy last week but all those tasks will be revealed in this week's blog posts!

Want to know more about my latest addition to my makeup portfolio? Keep on reading!

Strings Manila is owned by my friend, Pau de Ramos. We were talking via Twitter and it was our first time to really see each other! She inspired me with her collection and with her entrepreneur skills! She's a really nice girl, I promise!

I was asked to do two looks for the model - daytime makeup and military-inspired makeup. She emailed me her peg and I reinvented it a bit.



For this look I used browns and a super light yellow eyeshadow. It looks great, right? This is perfect for your daily makeup when going to work or at school. I also used a very light pink lip shade on the model so the attention is still on the eyes.

For the hair, I just did a messy side hair look. Messy but it's perfect, right? What do you think?


For the second look, as you can see, it's military inspired. I played with light and dark green, brown and black eyeshadows to get that dirty look. Pau requested for a nude lips and I came up with that lips. I think it's nice because it really drives your attention to the eyes. I know, I am such a big fan of the expressive eyes! :P

You can check Strings Manila's latest collection. They are so nice, promise! If you also want to work with me just send me a message or use the form located at the bottom part of my Makeup Portfolio page. I am also open for collabs, just in case you're interested ;).

So, how do you like my work? Comment below and don't forget to follow me!
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...