Pages


Sunday, November 4, 2012

(Week in Tumblr) Inspiration for Fashion #10


FASHION BLOG: Happy Halloween! I know it's a bit late to greet you like that but I want to. Better late than never, right? I had the greatest weekend ever (so far)! Since Nov. 1 and 2 fell on a Thursday and Friday, I am enjoying a looooong weekend. That means 4 days off from work and it's the best! My long weekend was full of getaways, bonding with my son and, of course, blogging! I hope you're following me on Tumblr and if so, you've definitely seen my fashion posts. If you're not yet a follower (better follow now or else -> LOL) you can easily reblog the photos below just by clicking the photos. Shall we begin?


#nail #nail art






And on the funnier side, here's a Starbucks art --> gangnam style haha!

Even Starbucks is joining the craze :P #GangnamStyle #PhotoOfTheDay #PhotoBlog #instagram

Hope you had fun with my posts this week! More fashion inspiration next week :).

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...