Pages


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eye Makeup for Girls with Eyeglasses


Eyeglasses can make one look nerdy but, with the right makeup trick, you can definitely shine through your eyeglasses.

I don't like wearing contact lenses. I never actually tried one but it's something I don't really consider. I've heard a lot of horror stories from people who wore contact lenses. I guess I'm just too afraid to try. I only have two eyes, right? Better treat it right.

I love wearing my eyeglasses especially with my newest one from Four Eyes. It's actually what I'm wearing in these photos. Don't you just love it? I will have a review on it soon. Just squeezing all my tasks this week. I'm pretty full this week.

Anyways, have fun looking at this simple eye makeup I did to myself.

purple eye makeup for girls with eyeglasses
Buy Avon Makeup in Manila
IMG_4493
IMG_4492
IMG_4499

Products used:

Avon Skin Goodness BB Cream (Nude)
Avon Ideal Luminous Dual Powder Foundation (Natural Beige)
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad (Purple Pop)
Avon Ultra Color Lipstick (Carnation)
Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss (Mauve Movement)

Do you want a makeup tutorial? Just let me know by leaving a comment below, alright?

Don't forget to visit and get your own Avon makeup at Buy Avon Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...