Pages


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I am an Avon Makeup Council

OMG!

That's all I can say! Thank you guys for all your support and you made my dream come true! I have posted a special Thank You post here so please read it to feel how thankful I am for being part of Avon's Makeup Council.

Avon has finally announced me and the rest of the girls in their Avon site. I have been waiting for this moment since I was certified as Avon's first ever Makeup Council. I'll be doing a lot of product reviews, how-to tutorials and many unimaginable things with Avon. Sky is the limit!

I actually have 2 Avon makeup tutorials for you. Hope you can watch them. I'll have a lot soon.



Again, thank you for all your support. I hereby present my fellow Avon Makeup Council.


Avon Makeup Council Sai Montes

I am very happy that aside from being an Independent Avon Representative (yes I am!) I now hold another title with Avon - Makeup Council. Woohoo! My Sales Leader will be so proud when she finds out that I'm a Makeup Council. Teehee!

Anyway, let me grab this opportunity to promote my newest baby - my Avon blog. During our makeup workshop with Lauren Andersen, I sat beside a Sales Leader in Taft (hello Joey!) and she inspired me (big time!). So here I am pursuing my dreams of having my own business with Avon. I've been doing this since college and I'm doing it part-time, on and off but things change especially if you have a family of your own, right? Hope you can visit my Avon blog at Buy Avon Manila. I will get a domain for it real soon as GoDaddy is not working so well on my end.

Buy Avon Manila is also on Facebook and I'm hosting a giveaway soon. Help Buy Avon Manila reach 3,000 likes then I'll throw in a makeup giveaway. Fair enough? Here are the details:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...