Pages


Saturday, September 7, 2013

Plains and Prints iPad Cover

Few weeks ago, I was invited to the Plains and Prints event with Anne Curtis. It was a short but sweet gathering for Plains and Prints and Anne Curtis fans. It was indeed the perfect partnership.

The PR team handed me a goodie bag and it has this beautiful iPad cover. I don't have an iPad so I just thought of giving this to my mom. My mom just got her iPad and she don't have a cover then. She preserves her iPad with a plastic cover. It's pretty much the original packaging when she got it, I guess. But now, she's happy with this Plains and Prints iPad cover! Very chic and elegant.

IMG_4247

IMG_4246
IMG_4245
IMG_4244
IMG_4243

What do you think of this cover?

Follow Plains and Prints for the perfect fashion updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...