Pages


Monday, September 9, 2013

REVIEW: Lucky Me Instant Pancit Palabok

Lucky Me Instant Pancit Palabok Product Food Review

This feels weird as this is the first time that I'm going to post a food review in this blog. Haha! Talk about RANDOMNESS! I really don't have a schedule of what to post this week. I just saw some food photos in my laptop and now I'm blogging about it.

Few months ago, I got so crazy over this Lucky Me Instant Pancit Palabok. I love Pancit Palabok but I get to eat it only at either Jollibee or Red Ribbon. Their Pancit Palabok is the best! My mom doesn't know how to cook this and I don't know either. Can somebody please give me a recipe?

On to the review.

Since I'm a Pancit Palabok lover and someone who doesn't know how to cook it. It's nice that Lucky Me came up with an instant version. Although I'm not promoting unhealthy eating or diet. Let's face it. This is still instant so this is not good for our body. I don't like "instant" food but, sometimes, I give it a try. A little bite won't hurt, I guess.

If you've ordered Jollibee or Red Ribbon's Pancit Palabok before, girl, this is the best instant dupe! Same taste, same aroma, same everything!

How to cook it:

1. Boil the noodles.
2. Prepare the sauce.
3. Once the noodles are okay (you would know it as this is just like cooking an instant Pancit Canton), you can then mix the noodles with the sauce.

I like to add a few more steps though.

4. Boil some eggs.
5. Buy some chicharon and crush it.
6. After mixing the noodles and sauce, top it with your crushed chicharon.
7. Slice some eggs and put it on top of your chicharon.

Viola! You now have a tasteful merienda.

Lucky Me Instant Pancit Palabok Product Food Review
This is very easy to make and affordable. I always cook 3 so it's not too little for me and my son's nanny. Ethan gets a little taste too. You know how kids cry just to get what they want.

Again, this is still unhealthy so it's always best to really prepare your food the old fashioned way.

Try this one and let me know what you think. Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...