Pages


Thursday, September 5, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday: Caviar-inspired Nail Art Tutorial

Of course! We all love #ThrowbackThursday, right? Everyone's using this hashtag and I love it as well. So, for today I want to share with you an old nail art tutorial I filmed in my beauty channel. As much as I want to try caviar nails that time, I just can't find a cheap dupe for Ciate. I know one store but it's so so so far from my place so I just re-created it (somehow). Enjoy my nail art tutorial below!



Products used:

Chic nail polish - Siam
Caronia nail polish - Colorless
Caronia nail polish - White Satin
ELF nail polish - Light Pink

Hope you learned something from my nail art tutorial! Until my next tutorial and my next #TBT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...