Pages


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Join my Basic Makeup Workshop

I would like to invite everybody to come and participate in my upcoming makeup workshop this September. This will be my first so everything will be special, including the participants. I will forever be grateful!

BASIC MAKEUP WORKSHOP
by Sai Montes

Makeup Workshop Poster (final)

Date: September 28, 2013

Time: 3pm

Venue: Studio SnR
Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center
Pasig City

Fee: Php1,000

The workshop will cover the following:
- Skin Care
- Determining skin types
- Proper makeup application
- Day to night makeup look

Hope to teach everyone but we have limited slots. To book and reserve, kindly fill out the form below. After submitting the form, please text me at 0908.818.9894 for the bank details. Your slot will be reserved upon confirmation of receipt of your reservation (Php700). The remaining Php300 should be given before the workshop starts.


We will be closing the registration on September 20, 2013. Limited slots only. See you on the 28th! I'm so excited to teach you my beauty secrets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...