Pages


Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How-to: 3 Easy Summer Hairstyles

3 summer hairstyles tutorial Sai Montes fashion and beauty blogger in manila philippines

Hey girls! It took me some time to make another post. I have noticed that I'm regularly dealing with writer's block. Although I do keep a list of possible blog posts, I just don't know where to begin writing.

I just finished editing and uploading a new how-to video over my YouTube channel. I believe this is my first hairstyle tutorial ever since I started making YouTube videos. It's quite challenging making this video but it's fun at the same time.

I won't keep you waiting. Here's a quick hair tutorial I made for you. I hope you'll learn a lot from it.


Now that  you know how to make your hair stylish and summer-perfect, post a photo of your favorite summer hairstyle on my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/FashionBySai). You can also post a photo via Twitter and Instagram and mention me. I would love to see how you re-create these summer hairstyles I taught you and would really love to feature you in my next blog. How's that sound to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...