Pages


Friday, March 28, 2014

My Nail Polish Collection

Nail polish collection philippines by Sai Montes beauty blogger in manila philippines

Hey girls! I've been really planning to do a video or a blog post about my nail polish collection since late last year but I just can't film a video or sit down and write something because... just because. You know, when you don't feel the drive to do something you just end up thinking about it and nothing is really getting done? That's it! I just feel so bad that I had to go through that phase for months. But, worry not! Everything's back on track again especially now that I'm a (what I would like to call as..) work-from-home mom.

I was really inspired by Charmaine of b3bed0llxoxo in this video. Her nail polish collection is so awesome and I really adore how she produce her videos. So, because of that, here's my own collection.


Hope you like my short video. I would love to know what you think about the video so I can improve the way I edit videos in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...