Pages


Friday, March 21, 2014

Nail Art Design Idea #1

I posted this in my Instagram this morning:


I was actually planning to do more than this but I was in a rush. I did this before my son waves his hand and kiss me as he wakes up. I really can't do things like this when he's around especially in the morning. Our usual routine would be to kiss and play then watch TV while I prepare our lunch. I also don't like him to see me do girly stuff because he usually ruin all my nail polishes and destroy my lipsticks. Oh well! That's my boy.

I hope this somehow gives you an idea on what to do with your nails this week. For those who want to save a little in getting their nails done, here's what I can suggest. It's not so hard to do but I think it's girly enough. I used the following products:

nail art design tutorial by Sai Montes beauty blogger in manila philippines

Caronia (Regular) Colorless
Caronia (Regular) Taupe
Caronia (Frosted) Butterscotch
La Belle Nail Polish in Gold Glitter

HOW TO DO IT
  1. Apply Caronia Taupe on your nails except your ring finger.
  2. Apply Caronia Butterscotch on your ring finger nails. 
  3. Since Butterscotch is a pretty opaque color, I topped it with La Belle's Gold Glitter. It makes a great partner with Caronia's Butterscotch as it gives a gold-like feel to your nail color.
  4. Apply Caronia Colorless as your top coat. Wait for it to dry and you're good to go.
Hope you like this nail art design and tutorial. I will have more in my YouTube channel so make sure to subscribe for instant video updates. :)

Would you wear this nail art design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...