Pages


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

LOOKBOOK: Korean Style

Dress Etc Manila 023 Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines

This is a looooooong overdue lookbook post. I was browsing my email last day and found this batch of photos from one of my fave bloggers, Kim and Daryll. It's really fun to be with young and talented individuals. Kim and Daryll, if you're reading this, I miss you so much!

This is what I wore during the L'Oreal Professionel Korean Style launch at Tony and Jackey last year. Told yah! This one's long overdue. I wrote about my Korean Style experience in my previous post here and below's a video I made too.


Onto the outfit:

Dress Etc Manila 008 Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines

Dress Etc Manila 056 Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines

Dress Etc Manila 034 Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines

Dress Etc Manila 054 Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines

Sai Montes fashion blogger in manila philippines


Outfit details:

Collared mullet top, Forever 21
Skirt, Thrifted
Wedges, Rydax from Lazada
Satchel bag, Bellissimafirenze
Watch, Relic
Necklace, from mom
Hair, L'Oreal Professionel and Tony and Jackey
Makeup, yours truly
Photo by Daryll Fagarang

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...