Pages


Sunday, March 30, 2014

How-to: Easy Graduation Hair and Makeup for Kids

Graduation hair and makeup for kids thumbnail

I just uploaded a new video in my beauty channel. It's a tutorial I dedicate to moms like me with daughters graduation this week. I remember when I was a kid, my mom is just a great hair stylist to me but she fails on the makeup part. Make your princess be her best on her graduation day and follow this easy graduation hair and makeup tutorial.

Products used:

Estee Lauder Aeromatte Ultralucent Pressed Powder
Fashion 21 Eyebrow Duo Powder
Miss Bella PH 88 Eyeshadow Palette

You can order Avon products I used in this video at my little beauty shop, Sai's Beauty Shoppe.

Hope you enjoyed this one. If you have any video requests (tutorials, product reviews, etc) just leave a comment on my video or just drop them below.

Happy graduation to Batch 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...