Pages


Thursday, March 8, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Color blocking on International Women's Day

By Sai

It was last Jurassic era when I last posted my look for the day hahaha! I really had a hard time dressing up when I was pregnant because I don't feel like dressing up (must be the hormones). Now that I already gave birth I can wear whatever I want (again haha! Evil laugh). So as my come back post here's a color blocking look.




Here are more shots of this look:





My best accessory: My wedding ring ;)


Thanks Pat for this bracelet ;) I miss you na!

Thanks Sheila for this beautiful floral necklace ;) I love  it!
I have more photos with my friends about this look at my mommy blog (Mrs. Tiger's Blog). Hope you can visit it too!

It's my way to celebrate International Women's Day ;) So, happy Women's Day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...